Friday, May 29, 2009

Because it's closer...

Last night I was at MNO, so Ryan was home with the boys. When I got home Ryan told me this story, I thought it was pretty funny.

Bennett went to the bathroom last night and Ryan went to check on him. Bennett gets into all kinds of mischief in the bathroom. Well he caught him peeing in the bathtub. Ryan told him that we pee in the toilet and not in the tub. The next time Bennett went to the bathroom Ryan checked on him again. You will never guess were he was peeing, yep in the tub. When Ryan asked him why he was doing it Bennett said "Cuz it's closer and I do it all the time." I had not idea that he was doing this and if you have ever been to our house the toilet is maybe two feet from the tub.

He must have been in a mood yesterday because I must have told him to do or not do something, which is a regular thing in this house. He looked at me and said " I don't like you and I want a new Mom. Do we have any new Moms?" Yes Bennett I keep the extra Mom in the closet in case I need a break.

I have no idea where this kid gets this stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment